WEB SITE DESIGN: A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost of the project is due upon commencement of the project. The remaining balance of 50% and any other costs, expenses or additional charges due to change orders, is collected upon completion of the project, but immediately before uploading of the files. Files are uploaded to server within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
WEB CONSULTING: Full payment is due at time of consultation.
RUSH FEES: For projects requiring a 72-hour or less turnaround, an additional non-refundable 35% of the total project cost is due immediately prior to commencement of the project.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Full Thought Computer Consulting, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment:
- Paypal – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include 4% paypal processing fee.
- Credit Card – visa, mastercard, american express
- Business Checks – made payable to Full Thought Computer Consulting, Inc.
- Electronic Funds Transfer – wire transfers and ACH transfers; initiating party to pay all service fees; please contact us for payment instructions.
Non-payment for any work performed will result in termination of contract, web site files will not be uploaded to client’s server and any payments made at start of work or during work will not be returned. If for any reason site files have been uploaded to client’s server, they will be removed. Full Thought will retain ownership and copyright in all works created for and on behalf of the client for which payment has not been received.
There will be a $35.00 fee on all returned checks, plus any additional bank fees. Client assumes responsibility for all collection of legal fees necessitated by default or delay in payment.
All deposits for work are non-refundable. No exceptions.
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss any issues you may have with our work so that we may have an opportunity to correct the issues.
- Website Development Services – You must notify us via email with your intentions to cancel web development services. You will be responsible for any services rendered to that point, including both billed and unbilled. In the event the services are for a flat rate project, the full amount of the project remains payable to us.
- Web Hosting – You agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel any or all services 90 days prior to renewal via email, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
- Domain Registration – You may cancel your domain name anytime prior to 90 days of renewal. If your cancellation request is submitted more than 90 days prior to renewal via email, the domain will be allowed to expire on its renewal date. If you wish to cancel within 90 days of renewal via email, you will still be responsible for the renewal fee for a one year term.